OJEE 2021: The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee has released the examination forms for OJEE 2021. The exam will be held from June 17 to June 24 as a computer-based test. The OJEE conducted by the Odisha Government.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2021 or Odisha JEE) is a state-level entrance exam also referred to as Odisha JEE 2021. The scorecard is valid for getting admission to the various master’s programme. Every year Odisha government conduct the OJEE Entrance exam for B.tech/M.tech/BCA/MCA/B.Pharma/M.Pharma. Admission seekers can get admission through the qualify the Odisha JEE 2021 Entrance Exam.
How to Apply for OJEE 2021
Before going to apply candidate must know the instructions carefully by visiting the official website i.e http://ojee.nic.in. Eligible candidates should apply online only, there is no other mode to apply. Here is the procedure to complete the registration & Application submission online.
- Browse the official website http://ojee.nic.in
- The candidate is required to register with personal details such as name, father name, date of birth, education, choosing a password, form selection, and other details.
- After registration candidate needs to upload the scanned images such as Photograph, Signature & left thumb impression in requires size and format.
- Finally, pay the registration fee by Credit/Debit/E-challan.
- Take a printout of the “OJEE Application form 2021 “page for future reference.
Note: To know more about Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Click Here.